Sunday, 2 September 2012

A New Website!

Lots of new things have been happening recently.  I am currently moving house ( and looking forward to getting that brand new studio space! There are already some commissions waiting for the move, which is rather exciting.  

Recently I have been working on personalised tattoos and school resource packs for the beginning of the 2013 academic year.  Some workshops are also being planned to help sell the product.

But for now, you can keep up with my works on many different sites including Deviant Art, Blogger, Twitter, BeHance, Facebook and now my very own website! If all goes well then there will be many upgrades in the future :)

Please show support and visit my new page, all critiques and suggestions are very welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment